Saturday, 9 May 2020
CHRISTMAS CLUB RULES
- Your funds are kept in a separate “Christmas Club Bank Account”.
- The idea is to make smaller more regular contributions towards your target of total Contributions.
- No minimum limit has been set, you choose YOUR GOAL that meets your personal circumstance.
- Cash and card contributions can be made throughout the year during our normal business hours. Direct Debits can be made at any time that suits you.
- YOUR Money is refundable at any time, BUT only to the Christmas Club account holder via Direct Debit. (no cash withdrawals permitted).
- An Administration charge of $10 will be made for any refunds or early closure of account (no cash withdrawals).
- Refund will be made within 3 working days of request. YOU Must provide the correct bank account details.
- Running balance is available at any time by calling into the shop and asking, will also be provided monthly and/or each time a deposit is made.
- When Direct Debits are received you will be adviced of YOUR updated balance via email.
Committing to Your Christmas Club
- It is always best to make smaller regular contributions towards your goal amount.
- An automatic 10% bonus will be added to your Christmas Club account. This can only be redeemed when spent in the shop or on our website.
- Your funds counting towards the 10% bonus is only on monies received before December 1, 2020.
- Any monies not spent will either be refunded in the first week of January or used to open your Christmas Club account for 2021 based on your instructions.
- The default position is.
- Monies will be rolled over for 2021
- A written request needs to be made for refund to your bank account
- Either by text message, email, or letter.
- Your bank account details must be included.
- Each Christmas Club member will be allocated a security pin/password to identify themselves.
- If in the unlikely event you need the funds to be returned to you, this will not include the 10% Bonus (see item 2 & 3 above).
Our Promise To You
- We will hold your funds in a separate bank account from our normal business account and will only transfer funds once a purchase is made.
- We are happy to manufacture jewellery for you.
- We are happy to order in pieces for you.
- We are here to solve your Christmas time gift problem.
- The Bank Account details are: Anastasia Xmas Club Account, ANZ Bank BSB: 016002 Acct: 4659 76708.